While on retreat in Lumbini I had no access to internet and an average of daily 16 hours power cut which made it almost impossible to use internet even if there were any around so I asked my friends to send me post cards and mails….. and that’s what I wrote.
…..Now, I know that sending a post mail requires much more effort than an e-mail as it may involve the hassle of a visit to the post office, so consider this:
- The process of sending a post mail or card includes writing, stamping and shipping it.
- When you will engaged in each of this activities just remember how happy I will be to receive a word from you.
- Now, knowing your actions will make me so happy will in turn make you happy because you are doing a good did for someone else.
- Being happy yourselves, smiling and relaxed will make other people around you happy as well.
- They in turn make other people around them happier and so on and so forth.
Now, that is not all.
- A few weeks later I will be receiving your mail or post card and I will again be very happy and create a happy environment around me which will make others in my surrounding happy and they in turn make other happier.
And even that is not all
- when I receive your mail or post card I will be thinking of you, sending you good wishes and blessings, I will be full of gratitude for having you in my life
- That in turn make you happy again and that will again increase the happiness of people surrounding you etc. etc.
You see, by the effort of sending me a mail or a post card we will all become involved in the noble goal of increasing happiness, joy and bliss in the world. So how can you say no to my request?